Following the success of Brain-Hit2019, it is our great pleasure to welcome you to The Virtual Congress on Brain Health, Innovation & Technologies (Brain-HIT2020) which will take place 12-13 October 2020.
BrainHIT2020 is an innovative and informative platform aimed at exchanging knowledge between clinicians, neuroscientists, academia and entrepreneurs, startups and high-tech life science industry involved in the brain ecosystem.
The latest brain innovations and neuro-technologies for promoting healthy brains and healthy minds and for reducing the burden of brain disease and neurodegeneration will be presented and discussed.
The Congress will bring together key opinion international leaders in neurology, neuroscience, high-tech life science and the neuro-technology community. It also serves as a platform for startup companies presenting their latest neuro-technologies. Hence, this is a truly unique opportunity to meet the interests of clinicians, academia and the industry alike.
The Congress will focus on the following key areas:
- Stroke, Cerebral Small Vessel Disease, Dementia, Neurodegeneration, & Traumatic Brain Injury Challenge.
- Innovations and technologies in Neuro-immunology, Movement disorders, Epilepsy and Migraine.
- Promoting Brain Wellness & Modifying the Course of Cognitive Dysfunction and Dementia.
- Innovations and technologies for Stroke, Neurodegeneration and brain disease.
- Technologies and Innovations for Diagnosis & Monitoring, Assistive Technology, Therapeutic Technology & Care-Supportive Technology for Dementia, Neurodegeneration and Brain Injury.
- Technology-Based Cognitive Training and Rehabilitation.
- Digital Brain Technologies for Healthy Brains & Healthy Minds and for Brain Disorders.
- Neuromodulation for Brain Disorders.
- Mapping Brain Health and Brain Network Imaging.
- Big Data and the Brain.
- Boosting Brain Innovation & Brain Technologies.
Share your research by submitting an abstract for e-poster presentation. Join us as a Sponsor or Exhibitor and benefit from maximum visibility and exposure to a broader audience.
We look forward to meeting you online for The Virtual Congress on Brain Health, Innovation & Technologies.
Prof. David Tanne